Temporary position for maternity leave.
The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately. Maternity placement will start in June 2020.
- Answering and directing all phone calls.
- Ensure all timekeeper functions are maintained daily and processed within cutoff timeline requirements.
- Provide accurate cost reports to project managers and estimators.
- Set up and maintain all necessary One Calls for Field Foremen.
- Enter invoices from handwritten timesheets as required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to employee information.
- Provide support for general office duties.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet tight deadlines